Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seek an input shaft support bearing for a Milano transaxle. The Alfa part number number is 60531993 and the F-A-G bearing number is 561299. The 60531993 can cross reference to several bearing numbers, that is why I posted the actual bearing number. Photo of bearing borrowed from Centerline, who has no more of these. Also attached photo from Alfa parts catalog breakout, item number 4.

I actually need 2 of these. Anyone have one willing to sell, or alternatively a suggestion for like replacement?

Thank you.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,638 Posts
Highwood's got them! Changed mine 2 years ago.

·
Premium Member
2,638 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,371 Posts
This might be a worthwhile long shot.

·
Premium Member
1,371 Posts
K, so, this is going to be convoluted... Do you have the old bearing in hand? If so you might be able to confirm some details to make this worth while...
Google searching for the *** 561299 pops up size of 30x62x28/32. Googling the bearing size by itself comes up with other results. 30x62x28 has some results.

More interestingly 30x62x32 comes up with a Honda motorcycle diff bearing that's cheap and available.

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
I seek an input shaft support bearing for a Milano transaxle. The Alfa part number number is 60531993 and the F-A-G bearing number is 561299. The 60531993 can cross reference to several bearing numbers, that is why I posted the actual bearing number. Photo of bearing borrowed from Centerline, who has no more of these. Also attached photo from Alfa parts catalog breakout, item number 4.

I actually need 2 of these. Anyone have one willing to sell, or alternatively a suggestion for like replacement?

Thank you.
I have been able to find many Alfa or Land Lover bearings at Home | Purvis Industries You need to provide the manufacture part number.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts