Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have an extra tool and first aid kit for a milano. They are both in great condition and still available. Make me an offer.

The tool kit is complete with all tools as far as I can tell (will try to upload pictures at some point so someone can chime in on its completeness). The pry bar does not look original, however, but did the job.

-Matt

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Hi,
Would you be willing to sell the first aid kit separately?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Id love to see pics and prices....

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Matt,
do you have any pics u could post of the first aid kit?

thanks

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Thanks. Does the box fit inside the rear parcel shelf first aid lid.

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
I think a good, complete toolkit is worth at least $150. They are getting seriously rare and I usually only see incomplete sets. That First Aid kit is way cool, I've never seen one! Now that weird compartment behind the back seats makes sense !!

·
Registered
4,601 Posts
I think a good, complete toolkit is worth at least $150. They are getting seriously rare and I usually only see incomplete sets. That First Aid kit is way cool, I've never seen one! Now that weird compartment behind the back seats makes sense !!
A mint-condition, unused tool kit with original gloves just sold for $122 on eBay yesterday, final bid price. The others I've seen sell (complete, but used kits) go for slightly less.

Spruell has been trying to sell his at $225 for more than a year.

Rare Alfa Romeo tool kit. For 1986-1994 era Alfa's. Milano Quadrifoglio Spider | eBay

The first aid kits and tool kits pop up on eBay pretty regularly. Definitely a cool accessory to have!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts