Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been keeping an eye out for a gold or plat Milano for a few months that would be a great restro project and there is nothing. Are these cars disappearing? God, I hope not. If anyone sees one in the lower SE US let me know!

Publio

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I see milanos for sale fairily often around here, I have never really seen them on the road much though. There is a verde for sale for $2500 about 15 minutes from my house, its not in very good shape though (clean body, but no maintance records, drivers seat is so badly disintegrated the car isnt really driveable until it is fixed, none of the gauges work, the shifter linkage is really sloppy, the engine sounds like the valves need to be adjusted, and it pours gas out of the gas cap on left turns. It also has about 225k miles). I was another verde recently for sale for $1800, didnt really try to find out anything about it though. I was actually looking for an E30 bmw rather than a milano when I bought mine, but I wanted a car with maintaince records (at least of timing belt changes) and the milano ended up being at least $1k cheaper than an E30 in the same condition.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Travis...I emailed two of those ads. I would love to get another milano and restore it.

Thanks!
Publio

·
Registered
906 Posts
There's a gold on ebay in Atlanta right now. He says it's a platinum but no abs and the gold seats give it away. Looks like a solid resto project.

--Dave

·
Registered
737 Posts
You can but my Milano Verde for $3200, little to no restoration, maybe redo the drivers seat if you want to? No A/C. No rust since its a California car.

Shipping from Reno to Atlanta area would not cost abundle.

Check out my Christmas special in the Milano section.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey guys, I ' m a new member on this site - though I've been browsing around here for awhile looking for repair tips on my alfa. I have finally given up on trying to fix it up myself and have decided to sell it. My car is an 87 Milano silver, red with ~105k, Verdes wheels and a few other new stuff. If anyone is interested, let me know.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Where are you located?
What is wrong with the car.....do you have any pictures and asking price.

Giorgio

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Welcome the BB, noku75!

To advertise your Milano, I would encourage you to start a thread in the "Cars For Sale & Wanted" forum. Read the sticky on the protocol to follow when posting, and then start your ad. It's a very good idea to include recent pictures. Do note that there is a size limit for pictures, which is indicated when you click on the "paper clip" icon. That icon is used to upload and manage attachments. Also, it's helpful to describe the "good" and the "not so good" about your car.

Best regards,

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey, Giorgio88. Sorry it took me this long to reply, but the holidays kept me busy with family and work.
Also, this is the first time ever that I have joined an internet forum, and I had a LITTLE difficulty figuring
out how to post. Anyway, I've finally got it and I've posted my car with descriptions in the classifed section.
Take a look. I live in the suburbs just north of Dallas, TX area.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts