Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking for the right front spindle for a Milano. Let me know if anyone has one of these lying around so I can get my Milano back on the road.

Thanks.

Also, might need left spindle too.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyone? Come on, someone must have one of these lying around or on a spare out in the backyard. Help my milano realize the benefits of negative camber-- positive camber is like those people with positive attitude; annoying and no good for anyone.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
I have two Milanos and call Larry at APE for any used Milano parts. I have 101 suspension parts and have a few 750 suspension parts, but no Milano suspension parts because I never had a Milano parts car.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
called larry and he seemed a bit too expensive for my tastes so i thought there must be lots of folks with these lying around who just want to get rid of them for a few dollars and i'm always one for eliminating the middle man...

i'll try some local alfa repair shops.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow, these are hard to come by. And no Milanos at the junkyards anymore. Still, I know someone must have these laying around and always getting in the way and maybe even tripping over them in the garage and thinking "why don't I just throw those stupid spindles out, they're always in my way and I know I'll never need them but I hate to trash any Alfa parts but geez I wish I knew someone who needed them, that would make me so, so happy!"

Well, here I am...

Let me know if you have either right or left as I think I may need both.

Thanks.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Spindle

Wow, these are hard to come by. And no Milanos at the junkyards anymore. Still, I know someone must have these laying around and always getting in the way and maybe even tripping over them in the garage and thinking "why don't I just throw those stupid spindles out, they're always in my way and I know I'll never need them but I hate to trash any Alfa parts but geez I wish I knew someone who needed them, that would make me so, so happy!"

Well, here I am...

Let me know if you have either right or left as I think I may need both.

Thanks.
Pretty sure I have a right side spindle. PM me your contact info.

MF

1 - 8 of 8 Posts