·
Premium Member
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,336 Posts
Brian,

You can easily adapt a universal style alloy tank - they're all over eBay and elsewhere (summit, jegs, etc). On a previous Milano of mine, I adapted an aluminum tank from a Nissan (don't remember the model, though) and it worked out great. Had to change one hose.

·
But Mad North-Northwest
10,527 Posts
If you guys find one that fits let me know. I think I went through all the ones at one of the racing sites and couldn't find one that fit. I'd love to have a better solution than the aftermarket plastic ones as they're crap.

·
Premium Member
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Brian,

You can easily adapt a universal style alloy tank - they're all over eBay and elsewhere (summit, jegs, etc). On a previous Milano of mine, I adapted an aluminum tank from a Nissan (don't remember the model, though) and it worked out great. Had to change one hose.
Thanks Rob. Any hints on starting places? That's the problem, there are a million of them listed all over the place.

The Milano one has three lines going in to it, one in the bottom and two out the front. It looks like the bottom one and one of the front lines may come from the same place, I'll take a closer look.

bs

1 - 4 of 4 Posts