Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I've recently purchased the Milano Gold from comancheflyer here on the board (presently in-bound to me from CA - very anxious for it to get here!), I've been looking around for other Milanos for sale. They are relatively scarce. Just spotted this Platinum on on eBay that looks pretty nice. Wonder if the owner is on the board?

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Weird to look at the add and think "man I want those door cards" :)

Reactions: horsewidower

·
Registered
280 Posts
Looks like it is in great shape. It even has the trunk storage bin. And the engine bay/ interior look like new. Good buy!

·
Supporting Vendor
4,447 Posts
The Platinum interiors never survived looking like that!

I'm impressed.

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RNM at $6,150. This car, with this result, makes me feel even better about my recent purchase of comancheflyer's 1989 Milano Gold!

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Wow nice car!! If I wasn't so busy I would have bought this car, it's the twin of my race car (color wise).

·
Registered
138 Posts
I'm in the atlanta area. Going to be selling a grey Verde soon. Drives really nice. No rust. I might include a few pieces of alfa luggage with it. Car had previous engine fire but was repaired by Bob Heinz at Auto delta. No signs of fire so it might have been a small one.:) Also auto check says a small rs fender bender at one time. Again, it was repaired correctly. Nice driver.

Dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts