Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
bare doors silver ...50$ each ZERO RUST no dents dont even think theres any dings 2 front 2 rear
trunk lid silver .....50$
flawless set of headlights....why flawless...they had up untill 20 mins ago a dealer installed rubbery vynle cover..it took the sun beating down and the rock hits..the headlights themselves are just about as new as if you pulled a brand new set from a box there are NO chips, NO scratches NO fading all of the reflective are is perfect...250$they only need a light cleaning i cleaned off all the sticky from the old vynle covers

i do have some other bits but nothing mechanical outside of a PS pump in unknown condition(was working but been sitting a long time) heater/ac box
feel free to make me an offer via PM all prices + shipping
if your looking for other parts feel free to ask but i dont have much left just clearing out the shelves of stuff ill never use

ill get pic's on request but here are the headlight...and its hard to do these headlights any justice in pics theyre just like new

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
also found a set of fenders 50$ each

shipping of the doors and fenders is not half bad on greyhound

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump still availible but the sheetmetal is in the scrap trailer...ill entertain any offer
also found a set of tail lights in my storage

also looking for a cheep/free 164 dizzy...i know you conversion guys just toss them over your shoulder...i "think" i can make one fit in my project

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ill have to dig around...theres a good chance i have the arms ..i know ive got the rest of the wiper linkage for sure...ill let ya know what i find

1 - 6 of 6 Posts