Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watching a show called "I almost got away with it" a crime reenactment show. There's a suspected murderer who's car breaks down in the desert and he gets picked up by a guy in a Milano 2.5 :) Exact same blue as the one I used to own. I thought it was amusing :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, in Criminal Law (1988) starring Gary Oldman and Kevin Bacon, there is a scene after he get's Kevin off the hook where he gets drunk and gets dropped-off at a doorstep by someone at night driving a Milano - you only get a fleeting moment. ...The rest of the movie he's putzing around in a Saab 900 convert (womans car).

The only other movie I remember seeing a Milano in is the 1998 HBO movie "Excellent Cadavers". A movie about Giovanni Falcone, an Italian Magistrate who gets blown away by a humongous IED in Sicily. He was putting away a bunch of Cosa Nostra boys...

·
Registered
3,394 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Milano in "Miami Blues"

The 1990 movie "Miami blues" starring Alec Baldwin also features a Milano in red. You can see it right after the part where Alec robs a store, get his finger cut off and steals the Milano. You can't miss it.

AlfaTango1, do you remember which episode was the Milano on?
I'm very interested in seeing it.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts