Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dear fellow bb members,
I am wondering if anyone knows about or has a Milano for sale in the NYC area. I would love a Verde of course, but the 2.5 trims would be perfectly fine as well, and possibly a wiser choice in terms of budget.

My budget, in fact, is a bit limited, but I want to keep the car well, so anything I manage to save on the purchase price will go towards proper maintenance.

I am not looking for a concours d'elegance vehicle, and I would be happy to take this car as a project to improve in the years to come, but I do need a car with no structural rust and capable of passing the DMV inspection after purchase.

I would also consider a GTV6, although a well-sorted one would probably be well above my budget.

I can travel to see a car all over New York City and in the surrounding counties, including Long Island, southern CT and the metropolitan area in New Jersey.

Please feel free to reply here or PM me.

Grazie for any and all advice,
Nicola

·
Registered
2 Posts
Alfa Milano and gtv-6

Dear Nicola, Hi, you contacted me about my red 2.5 gold a couple weeks ago. Sorry it has taken me a while to get back to you. As for the Milano I posted, I can't come off the price much. It is my daily driver and I have over 11g in it to make it so. It does need tlc to bring it back into collector shape but it drives great. I put over 100 to 300 miles a week on it. I do have another red milano, '87 silver with very low miles and a flair kit installed. I don't think it needs anything major, I just don't have the time right now. I also have an '82 charcoal with blue interior gtv-6, it's great mechanically but the body and interior need a considerable amount of attention. Both of these cars I keep out at rockaway beach in queens. My number is 646-248-4471, feel free to call or text if you are interested in viewing any of the three . cheers, Scott

·
Registered
78 Posts
have a 2.5 milano 47,000 miles clean 5speed located on longisland taking best offer (almost show room condition ) call 631 375 7064

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello Tiger,
Thank you for the heads-up! That Verde is fantastic (and 1988!) and it seems very well-sorted, but it's definitely above my budget. I may still send him/her an email but I have limited hopes.
Everyone I spoke to in these past few days has been very cordial and encouraging, so while I haven't yet found the perfect ride for me, I am happy to have found a nice group of fellow enthusiasts.
I will let you know how things go!

-Nicola

1 - 8 of 8 Posts