Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for an excellent condition Milano. I purchased one new in '87 for $16,875.00 and it remains my best car purchase value to date. I am not looking for a race car or anything overly modified. The more original the better.

·
Registered
136 Posts
hi sir
im in staten island ny and have a 1987 milano gold w 97k mils on it car had 2 owners adults in their 50's and me( 40's) there is so much done to the car(all black ruber replace with poly! new brake lines !ss ceramic mainfold! rear engine seal tire have 500 mils on batery all 3 dounts replace! stering rack reduild! ansa free flow euro flex center and tail pipe (no cats but i have them) momo interor acsents and more .. but its to long of a list to type if u intrested please call me and we can talk 1 917 860 1221
ps
lm not looking to get my investment back (over 9.800k in the last three years) but im not giving it away either.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Where is your location?
im in the east cost in New York
THE car is original even the paint ! it holds nice after 24+ years and i do have the original window stiker !!with original radio! manuals !and all dealers info..the keys plus 2 big filles with all recites
everything is/was filed and documented: rutine maintnece :eek:il changes ,ac service etc..

·
Registered
16 Posts
Have a Milano in Socal for sale

I've got a black auto 1988 Milano with sunroof, AC, MOMO 5 spoke rims, new Goodyear Eagles, new paint, straight body, runs good with other new parts, NO RUST!. Selling for $2800.
Thanks,
Steve
Fullerton, CA

1 - 6 of 6 Posts