Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
But Mad North-Northwest
10,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You get what you see. It's a door panel for a Milano Gold in surprisingly nice shape. Some dings at the back of the armrest but better than most. Includes both speakers (which may or may not be usable.)

Free for pickup, SF Bay Area. If you really want me to ship it I can look into it, but I doubt it's going to be cheap or worth it.

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
You get what you see. It's a door panel for a Milano Gold in surprisingly nice shape. Some dings at the back of the armrest but better than most. Includes both speakers (which may or may not be usable.)

Free for pickup, SF Bay Area. If you really want me to ship it I can look into it, but I doubt it's going to be cheap or worth it.

View attachment 1620170

View attachment 1620170
It's in such good shape I would pay for shipping if the price is not insane.
Send me a quote. I'm in Dallas, TX

·
But Mad North-Northwest
10,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
With everything shut down right now I literally do not have any way to get a box for this and ship it, sorry. Maybe if I still have it after things get back to normal.

I'm hoping somebody local needs it and wants to do a social-distancing pickup.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts