Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, well i don't understand why you think it's funny trying to sell my kit, or even my car if that was the fact.

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
Mistaken identity? Disappointment over non-sale of a similar item? Various types of dementia? There is probably some reason. Good luck with the sale. The demand seems pretty low here in the U.S. for such things. At least you're on the West Coast, where there seems to be some continuing activity Milano-wise.

·
Registered
659 Posts
yeah, well i don't understand why you think it's funny trying to sell my kit, or even my car if that was the fact.
I think it was because of the current thread about another seller and some apparent fraudulent activity selling Evo kits.

Anyway - So you never did get around the spraying the car? It would have looked great if you did! Hopefully someone else continues with it..

ROCK ON
R~R

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think it was because of the current thread about another seller and some apparent fraudulent activity selling Evo kits.

Anyway - So you never did get around the spraying the car? It would have looked great if you did! Hopefully someone else continues with it..

ROCK ON
R~R
yeah i never got it painted. had it stripped apart waiting for paint, then my truck motor blew up. had to rebuild the motor, then i got lazy and now, got rid of the car. pulled anything of value off and now i am enjoying my other car. i've read the thread your talking about and i am talking with the guy about mine. so, we'll see.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts