Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got three sets in today from Italy. They take a single H4 bulb and do not come with the corners. I'm keeping a set for myself and will make the other two available for all. I can get more if needed. I'd like around $250 for each pair.

Gary

·
Supporting Vendor
4,365 Posts
Gary,

Are these Carello? If so, put me down for a set!

Also, for anyone who needs them we do have the corners available at Centerline, so that would allow you to make a complete set.

Joe

·
Premium Member
13,487 Posts
What modifications needed to install these in a US car?
Thanks,
Ed Prytherch

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Joe, they're not Carello. It's out of an Italian manufacturer that I get most of my BMW and Mercedes lights from. The difference between their quality and those from Ulo or Hella is none but the prices are unbelievable. And I wish I knew about the corners. I spent a lot of money sourcing a set out of Germany. How much are you asking for yours?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One bracket needs to be formed to allow the headlight to mount correctly. The connector needs to be changed to H4 and you'll need Euro corner lights. It's actually a piece of cake. The only other thing that I would recommend is to install relays even if you don't intend to run high wattage bulbs.

·
Premium Member
13,487 Posts
PM sent.
Ed Prytherch

·
Supporting Vendor
4,365 Posts
This is a worthy upgrade for any Milano! The time to install is a couple of hours at most and the difference is huge.

We have the corners in stock at $36.50 each. The are a direct fit for the euro assemblies but can also be used with the US lights with minor mods.

Here's a pic for comparison between US and Euro lights:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,501 Posts
Gary, we would like a set - can you call me at 425.941.4747 please?

Thanks!
JvR

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The two available sets are already gone but if there is serious demand for these let me know. I can get a few more sets within 3 weeks or so. I don't mind having a couple sets in stock but I really would prefer to not get stuck with a lot of them. So let me know if you really want these and I'll place the order on Monday.

Gary

1 - 9 of 9 Posts