Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,
I'm looking to buy a Milano to be my daily driver. Paint or interior don't need to be in great condition but I'd like the mechanics to be in working condition. Preferably a Platinum or a Verde, but any model would be fine I suppose.

·
Premium Member
24,974 Posts
I would sell my 87 Gold Milano if you're still looking. Really well maintained, good running car that I can't [apparently] get the rear calipers to work right on. 200,000 miles, everything works, rebuilt engine, recent upholstery, new clutch, new cat, new brake and clutch MC, just did timing belt, water pump, tensioner, drives great other than less-than-ideal brake pedal feel. Passed CA smog no problem; lifetime pile of receipts that has to be seen to be believed.
See the thread on this car on the Milano forum (New Milano Owner after 33 years). I'd sell it for what I have in it in parts. PM me or email to watry [AT] prodigy [DOTTTTTT] net if you're interested. Thanks
Andrew

·
Registered
862 Posts
Have a look at mine it came from South Carolina and I never drive the car original paint and no rust! under 80,000 miles.

·
Premium Member
15,021 Posts
I have two Verdes that you might be interested in. You can call me at 803.788.8941 if you are interested.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I know! Location is the biggest issue. A bunch have been on the west coast or mid-west and I don't have the time to travel all the way out there right now =/

-loosemoose

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
I still have my extra Verde. Been waiting to finish my new detached garage (this week!) and to get the lift installed (hopefully next week) so I can get it in the air and see what it needs. Bought it as a parts car but once I cleaned it off it looked too nice to part out. I just need to get it into the air to check if there are any rust issues underneath. Once I know that I'll put it on the market if I think it is good to go.

Kevin

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.