Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Nice fair, as usual, several interesting cars, very few Lancias, some questionable sports.
Same problems of the last year: the Novegro fair is always splitted and there isn't a place to eat an hot meal at the table.
Best car exhibited: 1932 OM cabriolet Castagna. Best place to be: the Maserati stand.
Moreover i saw a lot of nice cars very bad restored: unlikely colors and too modern leathers. Where is the historical research today?

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Nice fair, as usual, several interesting cars, very few Lancias, some questionable sports.
Same problems of the last year: the Novegro fair is always splitted and there isn't a place to eat an hot meal at the table.
Best car exhibited: 1932 OM cabriolet Castagna. Best place to be: the Maserati stand.
Moreover i saw a lot of nice cars very bad restored: unlikely colors and too modern leathers. Where is the historical research today?
Actually there weren't many cars for sale which interested me much.
Not Bizzarrini, not a single Maserati Ghibli, one or two Montreal, few, very few coachbuilt Fiat. Not a single GTA. Few Abarth. A bunch of Porsche.
There was a beautiful Alfa 1900 Pininfarina with the black plate: stunning.
The Flamina Zagato barn find was maybe the most interesting car, but I not even wanted to ask the price, I was too tired to laugh...

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
You're right, we arrived at a turning point: to sale the historical vehicles because the taxation or not and the dealers take advantage of....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts