Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Admin
4,862 Posts
Right on CHIP!!!! Thats very cool!!!

I subscribe to GRM so I better go check my mail box to see if its in there. I'm usually already fired up to read it but now I'm extra fired up to see the MILLANO write up.

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
wow, always nice to see milano's get written up! makes me want to go pick ours up from italspeed . they let me store in their warehouse for the past year.

fabrizio, whata ya say we go get it and throw in that new motor and tranny before you go away to college? the car has 214,000 miles on everything (suspension and drivetrain) and looks as if it has 50K miles. i love that car!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hey AlfaRacer75, where did you get that icon pic you have? Do you have the web address for that or a larger pic because it really looks like a cool pic. It's just a bit small to see. Thanx

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
RedVerde said:
Hey AlfaRacer75, where did you get that icon pic you have? Do you have the web address for that or a larger pic because it really looks like a cool pic. It's just a bit small to see. Thanx
Sorry, I don't have the original web address... it's just from my rather large collection of randon Milano/75 pictures ;)

Here's the full size image (still kinda small):

Maybe you can make out the URL from the text on the image... a bit hard to read though

Attachments

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
If I am not mistaken that was one of the very fast 75 1,8 TURBO IMSA cars, like 400 bhp, competing in the Dutch Trofeo Challenge. There are 3 cars with the IMSA body. 2 have 2.0L 4-cylinder engines from BTCC Touring cars, about 290 bhp and one has the 1.8 Turbo 400 bhp motor. The intake size of the 2L cars are ridiculously HUGE, like 5 inches or something!

try: www.alfa75-milano.com

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
fabrizio,
i wanna make your car that low in the back...just like that super! oh yeah, almost forgot, that milano that is getting laped by the super looks cool

1 - 19 of 19 Posts