Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone have any info on them?
A while ago Alfa Heaven was selling the DTM kit, not too much info on it.
And i know you can get a evo kit overseas..
I'm looking at a full kit if it looks good in the long run but in the short run i'd like to find some nice sideskirts and some type of spoiler/wing if i cant get ahold of a verde one.

Look at this front body work...

:cool:

·
Supporting Vendor
4,415 Posts
That is the full race Milano Evo, with factory extended flares and spoiler. I don't think this was ever offered as a kit.

Joe

·
Registered
880 Posts
JoeCab said:
That is the full race Milano Evo, with factory extended flares and spoiler. I don't think this was ever offered as a kit.

Joe
I am a little confused:confused: If they came from the factory with that EVO body kit then why does that look alot different then the EVO body kit that arricambi offers??

·
Supporting Vendor
4,415 Posts
The factory did offer a Milano Evo model, which was a factory homologation special and had a body kit that is similar to the "Evo" kit offered by AR Ricambi and others.

However, it is nowhere near as extreme as the kit on the car in the link, which was probably a DTM or ETCC car. Those fender flares cover 10" wide slicks!

·
Registered
880 Posts
JoeCab said:
The factory did offer a Milano Evo model, which was a factory homologation special and had a body kit that is similar to the "Evo" kit offered by AR Ricambi and others.

However, it is nowhere near as extreme as the kit on the car in the link, which was probably a DTM or ETCC car. Those fender flares cover 10" wide slicks!
Thanks for the info
I guess wanting that 75 with that body kit requires me to purchase the whole race car:( maybee one day it will happen:D

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
I have the "california" front bumper (as listed on that site.)

As you could well imagine it required some tweaking to fit and making adapter plates to mate it to the front mounts.

The only thing that makes me nervous in street use with it is that it is just a shell with no sort of reinforcement...

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
The red car in the Dutch Alfa series is not just a normal EVO. It is an IMSA EVO.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Well whatever it is i love it, and to bad someone woulden't make and sell a replica IMSA widebody kit for that car, (they would make a fortune):D

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
... they would make a fortune.
You're kidding right? Labor cost alone to glass a fender bulge could be around a couple hundred. Four of 'em would be eight hundred. Not including the bumper.

I doubt anyone who bought a $800 Milano off eBay would pay another $800 for a bodykit for it. Especially when a Milano that cheap generally needs lots of attention (which it seldom gets).

Sorry, I guess I've been around too many less-than-generous Milano owners :D

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nizam said:
You're kidding right? Labor cost alone to glass a fender bulge could be around a couple hundred. Four of 'em would be eight hundred. Not including the bumper.

I doubt anyone who bought a $800 Milano off eBay would pay another $800 for a bodykit for it. Especially when a Milano that cheap generally needs lots of attention (which it seldom gets).

Sorry, I guess I've been around too many less-than-generous Milano owners :D

I would pay 800 in a flash for those evo fenders.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
That body kit is really wide. You need like at least 17 X 8.5 wheels to make it look acceptable. 18" wheels would be much better. I prefer the EVO kit. I know a guy who has 18 X 7.5" (or was it 8"?) OZ superleggera on his 75 3.0 with a real EVO kit (not the UK Veloce kit) and it looks really sharp.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Has a slightly different front bumper, and verde skirts. The EVO has bigger skirts.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts