Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, I have two boxes of Milano ABS stuff. If you are thinking about converting to ABS, now is the time. If you have an ABS Milano and want to keep it working, I suggest you buy these parts and most are NLA.

All this stuff works and was removed from a working car by me.

Box 1, Brake Master Cylinder with Hydraulic Operating Cylinder, Reservior, Pedal Assembly. $150

Box 2. This is essentially the entire system, less the wheel senors and pickups. Included in this box is the Electo Pump with accumulator and min-max pressure switch. Brake Master Cylinder with Hydraulic Operating Cylinder, Sys Control Unit (ECU), pedal assembly (it's different on an ABS car) Reservoir, Complete wiring harness with all associated relays (wiring harness was cut to remove from the car, but it was cut very neatly and only in one spot, so it's easy to splice or solder back together, all the wires are color coded, just join each to other of the same color. Bracket, hard metal line. These parts are as removed, meaning nothing was removed from them. If there is supposed to be an electrical connector present for example as on the reservoir, it's there. Again, this is nearly the entire system and it's all in working condition.
$200

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just lowered the prices on these items. This stuff is getting hard to find in good low mileage condition, and this may be the last chance to find them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts