Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have one 75 IMSA body kit in stock. This is the most complete kit I've seen and it includes the front bumper and splitter, side sill, rear bumper, front and rear fender flares, mini-mirrors, optional rally light nacelles, and ducktail rear spoiler.

This is new production, made in Italy, from very light fiberglass. It will require fabrication of mounting points for the front and rear bumpers, so I will advise "professional installation is recommended".

Kit will ship by truck freight within the continental US only. Contact us for pricing and details.

Photo of actual 75 IMSA race car below is for illustration purposes only. There may be some differences between this photo and reproduction kit.

·
Administrator
12,928 Posts
I like what this kit does to the looks of the 75

Pete

·
Registered
238 Posts
That Kit with the right wheels and a lowered suspension will give the car that sexy aggressive look!
A kit like that needs to be installed by a real Pro that will take their time. It could easily turn into a nightmare if not done properly.

·
Administrator
12,928 Posts
And, as I'm weight obsessed, should involve cutting the guards down so not just for looks ...

Pete

·
Supporting Vendor
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We've had a couple of questions about how this compares to the 75 EVO body kits (which are no longer available at this time). The short answer is that it is a lot more aggressive.

The flares are a lot wider and this kit should ultimately give more room for bigger wheels and tires. Remember the real IMSA cars ran big 16" centerlock wheels.

The sills are also larger and the passenger side is already notched for a side exit exhaust.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts