974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pm me please if you have a nice set!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Euro head lights

Rob,

Just be sure that the Euro headlights are from a left hand driver (not UK..)

Several years ago I bought from Italy a NOS set of Carellos (or Hella..?), $$ but they are a day and night improvement over the US version.

Good luck!

·
Premium Member
15,856 Posts
At least for the Bosch UK headlights for the 164, they can be adjusted internally to be either rh drive or lh. Did this for the ones in my 164. Don't know about the ones for the 75.

·
Registered
358 Posts
not on the 75

on the 75, the glass portion of the headlamps have a different pattern on the bottom outward areas.

If required, when I get home today I could try to take a picture hopefully it will be clear enough to see the differences on the pattern

·
Premium Member
13,995 Posts
Centerline used to sell them. Joe Cab should know if they are still available. I had Euro lights on my old Verde and they were very good.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,390 Posts
We have not been keeping them in stock lately due to low demand but I can still special order them. I can get OEM/Carello lights for about $500 per side. There used to be a less expensive aftermarket light available but I have not been able to get them lately.

IMHO one of the best and easiest modifications you can do to a Milano...

·
Registered
13 Posts
The replacements were probably Depo instead of Carello. They're still readily available in Europe, at about €80 a side. Getting them shipped might be a pain though.

The Depo's do look different from the Carello's, with shinier reflectors and a slightly different pattern in the glass. Also, they have two metal clamps on the upper edge, visible when the hood is opened. Not for originality freaks, then.

I have loads and loads of used 75-headlights (and other parts), but most have some corrosion in the reflectors. You'd be hard pressed to find perfect used ones, I'm afraid.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you all for sharing you valuable experience on the Euro headlights... Very much appreciated.

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
Rob,
I have boxed up and addressed the Carello euro light you requested. I have been unable to reach you via PM or Email for days so trying here. Please update me on what's going on, hoping that the payment didn't go to the wrong person as I haven't received it.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
rob.. need your PayPal address

Check your PM's bro! ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts