Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chris at Group 2 just fitted one of these to his (other-wise) stock-bodied car... Looks pretty good!

Also shot some pics of his interior... Nice little street-track daily-driver!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Just for fun - some addional angles as well as a shot of the little Alfa's alter-ego! :rolleyes: ;) :D

Attachments

·
Registered
817 Posts
Is that the same as the lower lip from the Evo/Veloce kit or is it different?

I've seen the adaption of the lower lips put on standard bumpers, looks great :)

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
What is the mounting and the cost, I have a zender copy but not a good way to mount it...

·
Registered
4,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't know on the price - I don't sell these... (I seem to remember Joe saying that they were going to sell them for around 280 bucks USD, or so.) You can email him at [email protected] or buzz them at 206.378.0900 and just ask.

It looks very similar to the Evo splitter on my kit however, mine is a smoother unfinished fiberglass piece that came in primer grey/gay/gray...:D This one came in a textured black (same colour that it is now.) I did not see it off of the car, but it looks like plastic - not sure. I'll ask.

Yes, that is an S/C Ariel Atom... Group 2 has two of them that they take care of - some kind of scary fast!

·
Registered
4,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It is black plastic (ABS) and it is 280 USD...

·
Registered
157 Posts
Mounting is done simply with bolts and washers. Holes are drilled in the bottom valance of the stock bumper, and on it goes. It is a perfect fit to the euro bumpers as it was designed for. The fit is not bad to the US bumpers however.

Does it work? Since install, my car now goes 200 mph, everyone stares in amazement, and attractive loose women are constantly crowding around the car in parking lots.:D

·
Registered
157 Posts
I am sold!!!!
Contact Joe @ Group 2 Motorsports, there are two on the shelf. Wait till you see the TWO PANEL CARBON FIBER FULLY ADJUSTABLE REAR WING WITH ALUMINUM UPRIGHTS!!!!!!!! that are coming soon!:D

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Will there be more made or is 2 it? I can't afford it now but I would like to be able to buy one a bit later.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Will there be more made or is 2 it? I can't afford it now but I would like to be able to buy one a bit later.
We ordered three initially, more are available, if there is interest. The cost is in the shipping of these things, as they come out of Europe.

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
That's a Jetta if I ever saw one..

·
Registered
737 Posts
$280 USD for a little hunk of plastic to catch bugs in the front of the car? Why not? People get really impressed when I tell them I have real Italian glass in my car for windows. Same valance piece for an '87 BMW 325i is $60 USD. If you gotta have it you gotta gave it. By the way, I wouldn't mind having one.

·
Registered
157 Posts
What't your time worth? There are two evo kits here in the shop. That doesn't mean I would spend all winter trying to copy it. I know the price isn't great, but shipping costs money.

It is the Lester unit, and I love it. Maybe for another $60 I could put one of these BMW bits in front of it? OK, special price to you $279, and JUNGLEJUSTICE will gift wrap for you?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts