Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've just started disassembling my structurally, fatally rusted 1988 Milano 3.0, and need to get rid of some stuff.
I don't mean to make, or lose, any money on it. So I'll give it to you if you pick it up/have it picked up. But I'd of course have to charge to pack and ship parts...probably a lot since I don't want to pack and ship parts!
I'm keeping all the drive train/running gear and injection wiring/boxes.
But you can have the [email protected]#$ing ABS parts. I have lots of extra parts; some cpu's of uncertain function, etc and other et cetera. I've not yet disassembled the brakes, though.
I've just started, and these are just the pictures I've taken so far. So if you need something particular, let me know.

Attachments

·
Registered
128 Posts
Do you happen to still have the right (passenger) rear side marker light? How about a left side foglight lens?

Al

Sent from my TM800A612R using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, yes and no, dang it.
The right rear side marker assembly is partly OK; but the rear fixing tabs are broken off (the left one's fine)
Yes, the foglights are, I think, OK.
I'll scrounge them up and send pictures shortly. I seem to have buried them.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, I hate to disappoint all those who want me to ship parts, but I'd much rather have somebody just take them away.
$20 for the lot?
I'll go out tonight and take off the rear doors and trunklid.

·
Premium Member
2,610 Posts
Got sets of lights if someone needs them!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The only exterior parts left are the hood, and the sunroof/internal frame.
I have almost all interior parts left (excepting seats) including door panels in OK condition.
The ABS stuff goes too: the brakes worked when I last used them a couple of months ago - but the ABS light was on. I didn't care to look into what was wrong.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Are you willing to ship some small bits, like rear cigarette lighter?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'd be willing, but that one part is already gone. Most of what's left is bigger bits of plastic trim, the hood, and some ABS stuff.
I'm likely to just junk the rest shortly.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well, I feel bad that I wasn't able to help anybody from this community. All the parts I've sold/given away have been to people local enough to pick them up.
It was just sooo much easier on me.
Sorry!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts