Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I purchased a set of 5 15" Speedline phone dial wheels to be refinihsed by Dave at Renewed Finishes in PA. This was before I learned that Benzoni also made the 15" phone dial wheels with a slightly different offset so I went and purchased a set of Benzoni wheels as well.

That said, I'm considering selling the 5 refinished Speedline wheels since I do not need both sets.

Jeff

·
Registered
168 Posts
If you don't mind me being nosy, how much did the refinishing cost? I too have a set of Speedlines and a set of Benzonis. Will eventually refinish the Benzonis, but it seems like the actual finish of the wheels is a bit better on the Speedlines (from the factory that is...both wheels sets are original).

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump with updated image links

This final image is of my Milano on Benzoini wheels that were refinished by Dave at Renewed

Jeff

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Really beautiful Milano! What is that color?
The color tag at the trunk says Met Azzurro AR371

That said, this car has been resprayed and the color is just slightly off the original when you compare the color in the door jams.

Thanks

Jeff

·
Supporting Vendor
4,364 Posts
Nizam, they are the 15x7, with a ~30mm offset if I am remembering correctly.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Jeff, your car looks amazing! What size of tires do you have, and is your car lowered?

I just bought a Milano and the center hub cap are missing. My wheels are the speedline, does anybody know where to find those?

Thanks

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jeff, your car looks amazing! What size of tires do you have, and is your car lowered?

I just bought a Milano and the center hub cap are missing. My wheels are the speedline, does anybody know where to find those?

Thanks
Thank you.

The tires are 195/55/15 Toyo R888R and yes the car was lowered. I purchased the new rear springs and torsion bars from Rob at Centerline.

Jeff

·
Registered
241 Posts
Nizam, they are the 15x7, with a ~30mm offset if I am remembering correctly.

Hi Joe, what size tires and brand did you use?

Thanks
Pino

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts