Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
--ADMINISTRATOR--chiuso per ferie
12,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There has been much debate on the mirrors that were installed on our Alfas. Some say they were Marini with no logo, others say logo with no Marini. Some even say they were never painted. This one is painted and has the tinted mirror, just like the one that was on my Alfetta. It was "re-painted" by some previous owner at some time in the past. The mirror is a bit lose and will need to be snugged up.

The price is $25 plus shipping in a medium flat rate box to US addresses only.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_20210113_092523.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
302 Posts
There has been much debate on the mirrors that were installed on our Alfas. Some say they were Marini with no logo, others say logo with no Marini. Some even say they were never painted. This one is painted and has the tinted mirror, just like the one that was on my Alfetta. It was "re-painted" by some previous owner at some time in the past. The mirror is a bit lose and will need to be snugged up.

The price is $25 plus shipping in a medium flat rate box to US addresses only.

Thanks for looking.

View attachment 1667838
I think these painted mirrors started in 1972 on the 2000 series. As an Alfa dealer in the Pittsburgh area, where salty winter roads were the norm, I can say a number of these were replaced under warranty for rust that developed after the poorly applied paint started flaking off. They all had the Alfa logo.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts