I have for sale a very clean black 1989 Alfa Romeo Milano Verde
$4000 USD

As stated in the title, however, it has sustained damage primarily to the right side of the body. The right front headlight, front fender, doors, rear quarter and Dedion triangle have been damaged in an accident. A good used grill, headlight and right side doors (from a Milano Gold) are included with the car. The car is not branded and ownership is in-hand.

Prior to the accident the car was driven very little (102438 km/63650 miles) and only when it was dry and warm. At approximately 90000km the engine was completely rebuilt including pistons and liners, rebuilt heads, and refreshed bottom end with new bearings and oil pump. The car also has tubular headers (the superior Shankle three downpipe versions. The car does currently run and can be moved around.

The stock Recaro interior is as nice as I've seen in a Verde. I cannot say if it has been reupholstered or is original but if it has been redone, it was done absolutely perfectly and with the correct material. Its hard to believe that it is original as it is new-looking with no notable defects front or rear.

The car is optioned with a sunroof and cruise control. The original black owner's folio along with all of the original paperwork that the car was sold new with are also there. This includes the Owners Manual, Maintenance Program Booklet, Auto Expense and Mileage Log, Rand McNally Alfa Romeo Pocket Road Atlas, Authorized Dealer Directories, and Rust Perforation Warranty Booklet. Also included are both North American and European dealership info/promotion booklets and post card.

This is a very worthwhile project for anyone looking to acquire a Verde at a discounted price. If you've been looking for one of these then you know the importance of finding as clean and rust-free example as possible. This car will need some work but it is collision work and not rust repair. I have had a struggle trying to put a value on it and it's probably worth more in parts than what I'm asking but I figure that it is better to have this example go to a good home and be put back on the road and loved.

I will be happy to provide any additional photos and information that a serious buyer may want. I will help, to the extent that I can, with logistics involving shipping and delivery. Please PM me with any questions that you might have.

Thanks,
Joe