Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The seat pans on my latest purchase are in bad need of repair. There was a reason they did not put carpeting under the seats from the factory!!!
First choice is OEM, but I can repair mine or modify later years.
And yes, I sold a set a couple years ago and just recycled two later sets. I broke the first rule, "never sell parts for a model you own".
Email or pm with any help.
Thanks, Jon

·
Registered
440 Posts
I have a pair of seat pans and foam from a 1988 Spider that I'd part with. One of the seats still has the leather upholstery, too (but it is cracked and has separating seams). I'd let them go for $50 each plus shipping. They are in Washington State, Zip 99362 (for shipping information).

·
Premium Member
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seat pans

Thanks, I did find a correct set for my Duetto. A bit different than later series. I am interested in the pans( metal bottom) only. I might be able to cut out the metal and repair a set I have as a spare if they are not rusted out. I do not need the seat rails. Do you have a price for pans only + shipping to Portland?
Thanks, Jon

·
Registered
440 Posts
I guess I'd like to keep them together as rebuildable seats. After I posted the above I realized that the seats I have are Recaros, which may not suit your needs at all.

But if you do want the seats as a package and are not in a hurry, I might be able to deliver them. We have friends in your area that we have promised to visit in the next month of so.

Larry

·
Premium Member
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Seats

You are correct, they will not work for my needs. Thanks for the reply
Jon

1 - 5 of 5 Posts