Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
You're a day early uncle, try again tomorrow.

·
Super Moderator
11,587 Posts
A day early or late is not too much a concern if you are a "senior" Happy Holidays to ALL!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Seasons greetings to you from the Pacific Northwest. It's been a fun year working on the Alfa Romeo spider, and I have achieved a lot with the generous assistance of the bulletin board correspondents. I have completed a number of projects, including head gasket replacement, that I never would've dreamt of attempting by myself. Thanks to all.
Mike

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
Uncle Rick,
Greetings to you too! And all you other Alfa nuts! It's windy, warm and wet here in Oregon today. Not Alfa weather at all.

I'm giving Hooligan a new 1750 for Christmas... I hope you will get to see him in June, if the transplant goes well.
Ciao,
Bill Gillham
Jefferson, Oregon

Attachments

·
Administrator
3,814 Posts
Merry Christmas and Season's Blessings to all of you

Cheers from Sunny South Africa, a different Continent, very nearly a different planet !!

Ciao
Greig

·
Registered
98 Posts
Merry Christmas from Santa Fe, NM; sunny today; not so much a couple of days ago. Garage addition and carport enclosure work nearing completion - I'll get the Giulia SS up here on the mountain from storage next month and get back to work on it!

Attachments

·
Registered
161 Posts
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.

Chris1750:
You have no hart sending that beach pic. with the two bikini clad blonds laying on the grass to all these old guys with blankets over their shoulders. This does not include those from So Cal. Greetings, we envy you, Enrique.

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
A belated Merry Christmas to all Alfisti in the BB community, and beyond!

We had a few hours of snow in Tulsa on Saturday, but gone by late afternoon.

Thanks for all your help and advice over the last eight months!

Wishing each of you a peaceful, safe and prosperous 2015!

Ray

1 - 17 of 17 Posts