Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi comunity-and greetings from austria!
merrit carden had published some time ago on internet an pdf-file cons. lighning of gear wheels with sketches and dimensions of the drilling holes etc. -does anyone of the forum have these article still - would be helpfull for me!
so thanks for your help in advance
and have a nice sunday
zagato^1600 an austrian alfa collector ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi! I was just kind of browsing around the site and I saw your post dated Aug 7 of this year about some gear lightening diagrams that were published on the web by Merritt Carden? That's my dad and somebody must have done this and given him the credit because my dad refuses to learn how to do anything on our computer! Anyway, I just thought I'd ask if you were successful in finding a copy of the .pdf file/gear diagrams? If you were still looking for the information, let me know and I'll ask my dad about it. Have a great day-
Kim (carden) Ferreira

·
Premium Member
2,182 Posts
Welcome Kim! Your Dad has built a lot of gearboxes, and helped a lot of people here. Please pass along my regards.

bs

·
Registered
253 Posts
One more Merrit Carden fan here .He lightened the gears in both of my Alfa gearboxes and I enjoy the results every time I drive them. Cheers

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Same from me! A number of years ago I brought a tranny with me on the plane when flying out to the left coast for business and then brought it up to Merritts house and had the pleasure of meeting him and talking to him for a while. He's a great guy.

Kevin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts