Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
During a search for the small plastic seat part that allows the seat to tip forward, a member contacted me and offered that part which he has made on a 3D printer. Does anyone know who this member is please?
Thanks,
John

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have a guy who is makings parts for me. Do you have a good example to model from?
which part is it?

·
Premium Member
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. I have the pieces that I need (see photos). There was a post on the Facebook Alfa page with a guy looking for a pair. A BB member responded to me last year when I was looking for the same parts - he had them made and had some to sell. I was trying to find him to see if he had any left.
Thanks for your response!
John

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
I can model and make parts on my printer also if you need something done. All I need is the original piece or some really good measurements.

·
Premium Member
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will pass your BB name a long. Would you like me to add your email?
Thanks
John

·
Premium Member
2,688 Posts
'shakey' on bb has been doing a lot of 3D parts printing

·
Registered
186 Posts
Is anyone recreating the plastic "horn" that fits on the intake end of the Spica airboxes? They are very hard to find in any decent shape if you can find one at all.

·
Premium Member
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would alert the folks on the Facebook 105 115 parts group so your email will be made public. I'll just add your BB name.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Thank you. I have the pieces that I need (see photos). There was a post on the Facebook Alfa page with a guy looking for a pair. A BB member responded to me last year when I was looking for the same parts - he had them made and had some to sell. I was trying to find him to see if he had any left.
Thanks for your response!
John
I need a set of these too for mine -

·
Premium Member
1984 GTV6, 1973 Berlina, 1987 Milano
1,590 Posts
Are these for the 105/115 GTV or 116 GTV6? I need a similar part for my GTV6 seat.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts