Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Giovanni D'Avola @ Autosprint will be having an Open House to meet both the
Wisconsin and CAROC Chapter members on March 24th at 1:30 PM. It will fall on a Saturday, food and beverages will be served. Autosprint specializes in
Italian exotica,including Alfa, Lancia and Fiat. The shop is located
at 5259 W.Addison - Chicago, Il 60641. Please, call to let them know
if you are coming @ 773.685.0930

On display will be a few of CAROC's new members. Montreal #2 in
production and a 2600 Coupe. Who knows, maybe a few nice cars will
show up from North of the border?

Attachments

·
Registered
781 Posts
We will be meeting at the Ryan Rd. and 1-94 Truck Stop to caravan/carpool to Autosprint at 12:00 A.M. on Saturday March 24. Bring your Italian car out- the roads are clear!

Autosprint is easy to get to and is on the north side of town, so dont worry about any congestion. This is roughly just south of where the Edens meets the Kennedy. VERY EASY TO GET TO, PERHAPS 45-50 MINUTES FROM THE RYAN ROAD MEETING POINT. Take 94 South to the Kennedy (I90/94), exit (#45A) and go west on Addison to Laramie. Autosprint is at 5259 W. Addison.

We will be leaving Autosprint no later than 3:30, so we should be back to Ryan Rd. by 4:30.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bill, what time where you guys planning on arriving at Autosprint. If the event starts at 1:30 and you plan on leaving at 2:30, you probably won't digest the "sasizza". Plan on staying a bit longer. Grab a bite, tick some tires, talk some cars........, pretend you're in Italy.

Carm

·
Registered
781 Posts
PLEASE NOTE THE TIME CHANGE FOR MEETING AT RYAN RD. & 1-94 TRUCK STOP: 12:00 NOON!

This is different than what was published in the newsletter.:)

·
Registered
781 Posts
Please have your RSVP's in to me by Wednesday March 21 so that we can get catering numbers to our host, Giovanni.

Should be a great event. Remember, noon at Ryan Rd. and I-94.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts