Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

Who works on your Alfas in the Jackson, Mississippi area? Has the eperience been positive?

Thanks.

Scott

·
Registered
293 Posts
Of course, it all depends on how much time you have availible, but I find that working on the cars yourself, and understanding them makes driving them not only fun, but very rewarding.

HOP

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
I talked to a guy in Gainesville forida who said there was an alfa mechanic there. I hope he was right cause TAL is only 1.5 hours away while ATL is 6 hours.

Publio

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
I have seen at least 5 spiders here in Panama City. Are these people on this board?

Publio

·
Registered
32 Posts
Pensacola

There's someone in Pesacola but I nothing about them. I just moved to the Ft. Rucker area so I'm looking too. I'm gonna have the GTV worked on in Atlanta when it arrives from Germany. Does anyone know about the other place in Atlanta run by the Dutch guy?

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Your at Ft Rucker? THat is awesome. I am at Tyndall. I am hoping to get alfa people together that are in our "local" area. PM me if you get the chance.

Publio

·
Registered
293 Posts
The guy in Pensecola

I think the guy in Pensecola you are reffereing to is Richard Jemison. He know the 4C cars and the GTV6 cars well, but I don't know if he is as familiar with the 164s. I am not sure if he is for hire either.

Andy

·
Registered
293 Posts
There is a guy that is on this BB named Zal. He was going to come to our rally last year, but didn't show up. I think he is on Mobile. I'll search the thread on the rally and see if I can find him.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Zal...that was his name...bought some springs from him in 2001. Any contact number for him?

Publio

1 - 15 of 15 Posts