Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1081 - 1086 of 1086 Posts

·
Push hard and live
10,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,081
??

One of my favorite musicians is Antsy McClean, and the Trailer Park Troubadors. I was just listening to his tune “I married up”. Don’t know why that occurred to me just now.

·
Premium Member
4,994 Posts
[QUOTE "Robbins was bought out by a large, low-cost corporation a little while ago. The soft, and authoritative tou ch of the Robbins family is gone. "
So sorry to hear and to hear it now. Don, for reasons I can't adequately explain, my wife (who you met) annnounced she wanted an early chrome bumper automatic c3 corvette, I of course bought her one, it needs work, including a new top, and I have a Robbins top ordered and pending. Customer service and responsiveness have been in the toilet and this may be why.

I should have given her the 63 Giulia when she was Alfa interested. Live and not learn.
[/QUOTE]

Electron makes tops for American also.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello Larry! I've not seen you post in a while. I look forward to your comments and guidance.

By the way, I could use another 102 bell housing. The one with 1488 was damaged as a result of the clutch failure. It has been expertly repaired, but a never-damaged one would be better.
Hi Don,
I believe I have a spare bell housing if you are still looking for one.
Ken Ross

·
Push hard and live
10,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,084
Hello Ken

hmmm. I don't think I need one, but it is possible.
Is it a 2000 or 2600 unit? They're not the same.

·
Premium Member
4,994 Posts
Great pics, thanks! I notice that Electron only lists 1 top for the 2 liter, where Robbins list the early and later 2 liter top. Mine's a very early car.
Call and talk to them. Their great people to work with.

1081 - 1086 of 1086 Posts