Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1041 - 1045 of 1045 Posts

·
Push hard and live
8,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,042
That guy on “seen through glass” is entirely too enthusiastic. If I get his gig right, he’s talked Pirelli into giving him money, and someone to loan him a RHD Uber-car to drive around, while gushing about his wet-dream cars that he spots out his windows. Not actually doing anything, like Clarkson, et al. Just driving and gushing.

Go home, invading aliens. No intelligent life on this planet.

·
Push hard and live
8,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,043
1488 is now displayed in the Preview area of the Bonhams Scottsdale auction site.

We took a LOT of pictures, so I'm guessing there's more to come on the listing. Oops. Looks like pics already loaded, just gotta know where to click.

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Congratulations on building such an exquisite example of a Two Liter Roadster! Bob Fernald should be happy knowing that he made a wise decision entrusting the car to you. The car looks amazing in the photographs. Good luck with the auction; I hope you set a record high watermark (>207K)!

A suggestion, 303 Aerospace Protectant (available on eBay and elsewhere) will make the tire rubber look like new, fresh rubber and remove the oils that have exuded from them -while protecting the rubber from U.V. and ozone.

Mark

·
Push hard and live
8,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,045
Hmmm. The tires ARE new. Wouldn't that mean they "look like new" already?

I'll pick up some 303, but detest the "Armor All Gloss" appearance.

1041 - 1045 of 1045 Posts