Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posted under events, but I did want to make sure club members, ex-members and members-to-be know that you and your Alfas are wanted, regardless of whether they are 99 point cars, drivers, or scuderia non-originale. We'd even be really happy to see a Fiat or two. It appears that we will have more entrants this year, and an expanded lineup of cars, with Alfas from the 60's through the 90's. There will be more of a club presence too, with our banner, cooler and Alfa-logo shade (thanks to a kind volunteer) set up. If there is anything you'd like contribute or request (sorry, no car giveaway door prize) pass it along! This is a bring what you got show, and if it runs you are a step or two ahead of many of us.

If you are planning on coming or have questions, reply via email to the club or pm me here. As stated, several of us will drive over together at least from the Mobile area, and we will make plans for dinner Saturday evening somewhere.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, Mike H. may not be able to make the show due to a prior engagement (the paying kind, I think), but I am pretty excited that his Giulia Super will. Mike has graciously entrusted me with his baby so that she can make her entrance and be seen May 5. Thanks Mike, and yes she is safely tucked away until then. Looking very much forward to several "new" Alfas at the show, and having DSAROC and Alfisti taking up a good amount of space to balance out the practically ubiquitous Brit and German rides.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts