Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newbie here. I am in a place where I may be taking a plunge on a GTV2000, sight unseen, without ever having sat it one before. Pretty solid rap sheet, I know, but it wouldn't even make my top 10 list of dumbest moves.

At 6'4" with a 36" inseam, do I have any chance at squeezing in? I see that there are steering column extenders, and pedal lowering tricks. Any other low hanging fruit to accommodate a lanky driver, such as seat rails? Has Edd China ever squeezed into one of these on TV?

Any assistances, encouragement or discouragement would be greatly appreciated. Awesome forum here, I know I'll be jumping in via one model or another.

Stefan

·
Premium Member
3,162 Posts
I am 6'3" with a 36" inseam and have fit in Alfas for 40 years. I think seat rails can be reversed and lowered.

Reactions: b0rderman

·
Registered
85 Posts
GTVs are great for tall people. I’m 6’5” and have had a few. Currently have a ‘74 and fit fine. Sometimes the space between the steering wheel and the shifter is a little tight between first and second, but the ride is fine! Good luck.

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
It might be #11 on your list. You will fit... but sometimes "fit" is hard to define.. ergo OJ's glove........I would test fit with one of your local members.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've got EEE worthy BMI in a (luckily) D package. I am located in South Florida. GTVs aren't easy to come by here, especially as we get into "spring." There is one for sale about an hour away in Miami that I will try to go see.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts