Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Nice car. A couple of questions:

1 - How does the pedal feel with the brake boosters removed?

2 - What is the process for programming the fuel injection?

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Nice car. A couple of questions:

1 - How does the pedal feel with the brake boosters removed?

2 - What is the process for programming the fuel injection?
1- I have a boosterless setup with the same Alfaholics calipers. It's certainly a firm feel, but great modulation. I don't find the braking force to be inordinately hard.

2- Can't speak to this ECU specifically, but most aftermarket ECUs have software you can load onto your laptop that will interface with the ECU. You have a table for timing and fuel that you can adjust as you see fit. Most also have some sort of autotune feature for fuel that will read from a wideband 02 sensor and adjust fuel to keep AFR in a defined range.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Thats some pretty healthy power, but man looking at those receipts...
It's very nicely done, but you certainly pay a pretty penny if you just hand Alfaholics (or similar) a credit card and say "make it awesome." You could do the same thing for a small fraction if doing your own work.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
$87,500 ........

• Wow
Reactions: 1978alfa

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Is that a record, even outside of BaT?

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
And the hand brake linkages are installed upside down ...
Well, come on now Pete.... what do you expect for $140K ?! 🤭

·
Registered
326 Posts
For better or worse, I believe BaT has been more responsible for the rise in GTV prices than anyone - and top level 2 liters seem to lead the market. With so many followers (over 700k now), there are a lot of well-heeled buyers out there and all it takes is two. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if the seller had that much in it. That Alfaholics stuff adds up fast!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts