Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I am marco, 30 years old, owner of several alfa romeo cars..actually i live in sicily (South Italy) for job reason but i collaborate with a "old style" garage in north of italy specializzed in alfa romeo...the owner of this car repair shop is a guru of the alfa. He has several parts and fixes engine with a very professional old school style..:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Welcome Marco!

And I thought that it was inconvenient for me to have to take my Alfa to a repair shop! How far is it from Sicily to the Northern part of Italy? What is the favorite Alfa that you have?

All of my Italian friends drive American and Japanese cars; except for my buddy Alex, he has a 328, always in the garage- near perfect but drives a Luxass (sic).

Alex introduced me to Alfa Romeo 30 years ago and I have had one or more ever since. His father Bruno owned European Automotive Imports (sales and service of Alfa Romeo). My current favorite to drive is a 1973 Montreal; I can't believe that I've had Alfa's for over 30 years and only now realize this one is the most fun and I've had or still have Alfa's from the 50's, 60's, 70's and the 90's! I bet the 4C would be a sweet ride...
Mark

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ciao Marco, I am an American that just moved to Italy. Any recommendations on where to find a good quality Alfa GT 105? Grazie

·
Premium Member
4,761 Posts
I'm near Venice and am willing to help. Are you exploring all of Subito? Also some of th old car mags are helpful. ciao, jc

·
Supporting Vendor
146 Posts
Hi Marco,
good to read an italian friend over here. I am also Italian and I work for an Italian company that produces interiors for classic Alfa Romeos and Fiats. Maybe you know the company. Anyway welcome on alfabb. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts