Alfa Romeo Forums banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4,519 Posts
I know Velocedoc posts a lot and I suspect many people know him, but I don't usually post on the same Topic as he does, and I would think that "the other side of the state" is TOTALLY MEANINGLESS unless it is on the other side of the state of sanity. However, I ask him to please forgive me for the comment. He seems a very valuable poster, but maybe he posts only on 105 spiders?
Maybe I should step to the side of the dart board.

I changed my location as some evidently can't figure out where the other side of what state it is.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Thank you, Velocedoc

I believe I had to write to ask you once. But, I did not recall where you said you were located because it was so long ago. At least now I can visualize a place somewhere down around the lost Dutchman mine. Or is the center closer to Flagstaff? Thanks for not getting angry and going along with a little bit of ribbing.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I believe I had to write to ask you once. But, I did not recall where you said you were located because it was so long ago. At least now I can visualize a place somewhere down around the lost Dutchman mine. Or is the center closer to Flagstaff? Thanks for not getting angry and going along with a little bit of ribbing.

It will take him 20 minutes to drive to my house tomorrow morning........

41 - 44 of 44 Posts