Registered
what part?
9,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
soon to be ' resale red':):)

·
Registered
523 Posts
What did you do to mount the seats? Could you use or modify the stock Alfa mounts?

Best regards,
Monsai52

·
Registered
what part?
9,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
made my own, can post photos..if you wish

·
Registered
523 Posts
Yes, I'd like to see some images of the mounts. Which year Miata seats are you using? I assume that they're set up for 3 point belts.

Best regards,

·
Registered
what part?
9,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
...' girlfreind ' ask's , can i drive the alfa? shure you can.. can you adjust the seat for me? yes.. give me an hour or so to adjust the seat for you.. girlfreind, nevermind...

·
Premium Member
71 Berlina 74 GTV 17 Giulia Q4
6,546 Posts
the perfect solution to second gear problems:)

I've been looking far and wide for a couple of Miata seats for my 74 Spider, a junkyard in Shreveport said they had two on the floor. So I drive over to check them out and they never had them in the first place. A wasted trip except I got a road trip out of the GTV and on the way back there was a B-52 shooting approaches at Barksdale and the pattern took him right over my head at about 1500 feet so added all up the trip wasn't a total waste, still looking for those seats though.

·
Registered
837 Posts
So what are you going to do to keep the stock Spider shoulder belt from slipping off of your shoulder, seeing as the Alfa seats have that loop there?

·
Premium Member
6,546 Posts
Thanks, I'll give that a shot!

·
Registered
what part?
9,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
have some black leather, an a snap.. will double the leather to look nice, and sew 3-4" into the seat, with the snap

·
Registered
what part?
9,988 Posts
gigem75 i know love the t5 tranny sooooooo smooth...adding a short shift kit this spring.. recomended by most tranny shops and mustang owners, helps the shift quaity ..

·
Registered
what part?
9,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i LOVE solving problems.. too much fun for me..

·
Premium Member
6,546 Posts
Thanks, found some beige leather and am putting the drivers seat in now. I'm taking a different approach to mounting though. Will post some photos in my resto thread.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts