Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Magnaflow exhaust system
I bought this system I think in 2011 from a seller on AlfaBB.
I can't remember the exact price but I think it was about $800.
The box is opened once to check the contents and was never opened since. It's all complete as bought.
Please take a look at the photo's and you will recognize what I am talking about
Asking price $600 ex shipping. The box is in Hudson, NY.

It's SOLD

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Assuming the system you are advertising will fit a Duetto, I'll take it. Greg Haskin Zip 95814
It looks like it should if the picture on the box is correct. It looks like it comes with 2 different ends for the rear exhaust. The angled end is the correct one for the Duetto.

You will probably have to cut the length down on the front pipe as the GTV is a little longer.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Floor mounted pedals get in the way of anything made for 1971 onwards. The box says pre-1975.

Having gone through the pain of making an ANSA fit my roundtail in 1976, you might want to do your research.

The curvature of the pipes at the bend to horizontal underneath the pedal area can make you regret your purchase in a hurry.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Not sure if this the same Magnaflow system currently sold on Centerline, but that one says that mods are needed for cars with floor mounted pedals.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts