Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1969 Alfa Spider 1750 veloce.
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all, does anyone know where the "made in italy" tag is mounted on a '70 Spider? I had seen a picture somewhere that is in the front drivers door jamb. Anyone have a picture?
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
what part?
10,912 Posts
sorry for the last photo.. appt. my camera needs glasses:):)

·
Registered
1969 Alfa Spider 1750 veloce.
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Try the first picture in this post: http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/spider-1966-up/136173-69-alfa-stickers.html#post671817. I think this is the sticker the OP is asking about.

Anyone else know when they stopped installing this sticker? I have a 1974 (May 74 build) and have the sticker ready to install (have not done so yet), but don't know if it belongs.

Thanks.

jeff
Ya thats the one. I have one ready to go as well, just want to make sure she goes in correctly. Is it riveted? Mine is used and has rivet holes.

·
Registered
80 Posts
The one in the photo I pointed you at looks like a decal/sticker. That's what I have, but it is a reproduction by BB'er, John M. I do not know what originally came with the car. However, a thorough read of the thread whose link I posted above may answer your question. Good luck.

·
Registered
what part?
10,912 Posts
my 84 had one,plastic.. light tan in colour, but it broke apart, while i was trying to remove it..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts