Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Monti guys, time for some good news !

In the last years I got always again mails about our old luggage sets we made. We had gave up the idea for some years because it is not a cheap little set of fashion belts, but really strong and handmade straps in saddle quality.

quick description:
on attached 10 photos you can see the steps how they are made from A-Z. This time we are able to advertise 4 different colours. By the fact that the price is changing of material in the last years we made now calculation of approx. 130 Euro. (hope not to get in trouble with administration here to call a price...)

We get leather straps in many meter rolls, Dirk cut them in 4 pieces per set, cut the holes, ends of straps, also little rings around straps. Then the metal rings will be pressed in holes.

The V2A parts must be done: cutted 3 different sized pieces, welded, polished in 4 steps. The lower hook is in springsteel to cut in right size + 2 holes and polished with Dremel. Buckle is only bought part like needed.

To make approx. 30-40 sets need some weeks, Dirk has a full-time-job. When he finished his part, I take my iron and make them nice flat and looking like "Burberry's" Horse belt... :)

Shipping is to add to where you live. I will declare inside as "a club member welcome-present" to hold the flag high for our car. Outside I write just fashion belt like years before (nobody had problems with customs so far I heard) amount: 20 Dollar. When you pay you call it "membership 2015", no tax office will ask you for your parcel and my account... In EU I prefer IBAN transfer, I must pay a lot of paypal fees !

Now I request you to write me soon for order, so I can calculate the leather + material we need. Shop must cut the leather stripes for me. I would be very grateful if you can make also a little bit advertising in your Alfa forum for these straps, I hope to get world wide 35-40 orders, for less I don't get the leather anymore, years ago an amount of 25 sets was needed, today more...

Now it's time to think for YOUR present, Christmas you made the big ones, today is "Your turn" !

Just to clear for new Monti drivers: we are no business people or make millions to sell these straps, just for the Montreal drivers from Monti freaks. Some other little rest of repros are also still available, ask for them.

Thank you for attention, we are looking forward soon for your replay. Please use private mail to: hdn-alfamontreal ad t-online.de

Please make just your order when you will take the straps really, I don't want to sit again on straps they were not taken like in older times !!!

Mille grazie
Hannelore + Dirk
-----------------------------------
Gepaeckgurte Repros fuer Alfa Montreal

Nach einigen Jahren haben wir uns entschlossen, doch noch einmal Gepaeckgurte fuer den Montreal anzubieten. Es handelt sich bei den Gurten NICHT um Modeguertel, sondern um festes, stabiles Sattelleder. Bis auf die Schnalle ist an den Gurten alles Handarbeit. siehe Bilder. Es stehen 4 Farben zur Auswahl: natur, mittelbraun, dunkelbraun, schwarz.

Ein Satz besteht aus 4 Lederstreifen, die zugeschnitten werden, Ausschnitte und Loecher, sowie Laschen muessen gefertigt werden. Die Loecher werden mit Oesen verstaerkt.
Die oberen Haken bestehen aus 3 unterschiedlichen Stuecken in V2A, die gesaegt und gedreht werden, damit man sie zusammen schweissen kann, danach in 4 Gaengen polieren. Die unteren Haken sind aus Federstahl, muessen auch zugeschnitten, entgratet und poliert werden und erhalten 2 Loecher. Dann werden die Gurte mit Nieten zusammengebaut und abschließend formschoen ausgebügelt.

Fuer den Satz Gurte haben wir 130 Euro veranschlagt, da die Materialpreise seit 2009 stark gestiegen sind. Wir sind keine Haendler, sondern nur Montrealfahrer, die seit vielen Jahren immer Kleinserien für unseren Montreal gefertigt haben, die Gepaeckgurte sind hierbei einmalig und nur von uns gefertigt. Es wird ausdruecklich darum gebeten, Bestellungen verbindlich zu taetigen, es macht sehr viel Arbeit und wir muessen viel Vorkasse ausgeben.

Weitere Infos oder Repros koennen bitte auch angefragt werden.

Danke für Eure Aufmerksamkeit, jetzt bestellt Euch EUER Nach-Weihnachtsgeschenk !

Baldiger Kontakt bitte direkt an hdn-alfamontreal ad t-online.de

Dirk + Hannelore Nehme

Attachments

·
Push hard and live
9,620 Posts
I admire a woman into leather and a man good at using tools.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Last luggage straps to order

Monti's...

firstly I may show new members my offer of luggage straps (start reading thread from beginning) and let you all know:

the last straps of total 50 pairs we made are running out now. Left are 9 pairs black, 7 pairs brown and 3 pairs in nature/beige.

It was the 3rd issue of straps we made in 17 years, this here was the last.

Don't miss your ones, please send email to:

hdn-alfamontreal (Q) t-online dot de

Also some other repros available for our italian rockets ... :001_cool: :clover:

Thank you for your attention,
Hannelore + Dirk Nehme

Attachments

·
Push hard and live
9,620 Posts
I bought brown, and they are outstanding. I may buy a black set just to have more options when dressing for the dance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts