Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone:
As I indicated on my last post, Rex Chalmers is going to rebuild a new Verde transaxle for me. However, he is having trouble locating new "clutch" pieces for the Limited Slip Differential. If anyone can think of a source for these, I would be much obliged (UK, Italy, Australia, USA, anywhere!)
thanks much for any help and
Cheers
Andy

·
Registered
297 Posts
My clutch is on its way out. What do you guys use, i want to spend some more money and buy a more durable version than stock. Advise? I was just looking on that performatek website. The v6 ones are more expensive, but would need to convert to a v6 system, as the TS is different, it pushes or pulls or something i forget?

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Both Andrew Kress at Performatek and Andrew Garcia at Garcia Racing can rebuild them and when I checked a month or so ago they both had clutch plates available.

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
The original post is about the LSD - it has clutch discs. It is not about the clutch (as in the clutch for shifting gears).
Jes

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Yes, you are correct I meant disc not plates. The price Garcia quoted me was $125 per disc plus $75 for labor. Peformatek quoted $150 per disc and the same labor rate.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts