Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where i can find runner hoses for an LS? i'm thinking about changing my 80,000 mile plugs

·
Premium Member
1991 164L
27,579 Posts
Your assignment if you care to accept it.

Anyone know where i can find runner hoses for an LS? i'm thinking about changing my 80,000 mile plugs
Time to do your own homework. See if Alfa Romeo Inc. has any 24v 164 60576441 chrome tube rubber couplings and 60513868 chrome tube gaskets.

Let me know when I can grade your results.

OBTW Bob at http://wwwmotorcarsofGeorgia.com has/had 39 of the tube gaskets at 0.75 each but no rubber tubes.

www.difatta.com or Jason may have couplings. Or Greg Gordon too it seems.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i had already checked websites for centerline, iap, gregs site, difatta, vick and YES, i even checked Mr. Dimuro's operation in orlando and was unsuccessful. Greg, how much for the silicone?

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
I have about three sets of each color in stock. The pricing is here: Alfa Romeo 164 hose kits plenum couplers Auto Parts . I don't like to post prices on the BB because posts here last forever, but inflation is relentless.

Keep in mind these come with stainless steel protector clamps. These clamps have a lining which prevents the serrations from digging into the coupler. It's not good to use ordinary clamps with silicone because the serrations dig into and damage the materiel.

Greg,
Silicone Hose Kits
OKinjectors

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Greg, are you the same Greg that had oldebottles.com? if so, i bought silicone hose set for my milano from you about 6-7 years ago!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Greg wil ths fit the164 164 ls
DELUXE Silicone Vacuum, Coolant Bottle, Windshield Washer and Air Oil Separator Hose Kit

·
Premium Member
9,868 Posts
I will see if I have any left. Or another option is to upgrade to the 45mm intake runners.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts