Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to get my wheels re-finished, can I rent or buy cheap a set of wheels for Alfetta GT for a week or so? With tires would be great, not going to be driven.

Sacramento/Auburn/Grass Valley area.

ncng

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Go to the local junk yard and buy 4 skinny "emergency" spare wheels/tires off Ford Focus or similiar Ford/Mercury cars. I did this to get a set of "roller" wheels. They cost me 5 to 15 $ each and fit fine. I eventually sold my rolling parts shell and the buyer towed the shell 400 miles on these rears back home. Economical way to solve your problem.

Robert Hill in Memphis TN

·
Premium Member
1,669 Posts
Ford wheels will not fit an Alfetta. 4 on 108 ( ford) vs 4 on 98mm for the Alfetta. Fiat wheels if they are 14" have the same bolt circle.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I have TONS of roller-type wheels/tires up here in Seattle for Alfetta... (4x98)...

Too bad you're so far.. :(

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have TONS of roller-type wheels/tires up here in Seattle for Alfetta... (4x98)...

Too bad you're so far.. :(
Thanks BJ,

Maybe you have something that I could buy for a future project? One's that fit my Alfetta GT (4x98). Maybe a set of Ronel's for late model GTV-6? Or something for Giulietta? Don't need tires.

Thanks,

ncng

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I have a set or two of 4x98 steelies (some with trim rings and caps). I have 3 or 4 sets of 4x98 Turbinas.

...and a set of 5x98 Ronal A1s for GTV6. $350 shipped and they're yours. bwhahaha.. not. :) Sorry, couldn't resist.

Seriously though--I do have the steelies and the Turbinas. Lots of Turbinas. They're light too, so shouldn't be much to ship.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks BJ..........Ya, I'll take the Ronel Al's, maybe two sets..:D

I'll take something from you, how much you want for set?
Both Tubinas and steel.

95945 commercial ship to address.

Let me know,

ncng

I have a set or two of 4x98 steelies (some with trim rings and caps). I have 3 or 4 sets of 4x98 Turbinas.

...and a set of 5x98 Ronal A1s for GTV6. $350 shipped and they're yours. bwhahaha.. not. :) Sorry, couldn't resist.

Seriously though--I do have the steelies and the Turbinas. Lots of Turbinas. They're light too, so shouldn't be much to ship.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Let me see what I have and I'll PM you. I'll price out a set of turbinas and a set of steelies--although I'm using the steelies for rollers right now. Which do you prefer?

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I probably have projects for both.The first project would be for a good set of steelies.

I guess you could send the Ronal's you promised?:D

ncng

Let me see what I have and I'll PM you. I'll price out a set of turbinas and a set of steelies--although I'm using the steelies for rollers right now. Which do you prefer?

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I only have Ronal A1s in 4x98. They're 15x7. :) They're on my 79. The 76 has Daytonas...and I just bought a set of 15x7 4x98 Borbet Type As...

Ok then, I'll see about a set of steelies with trim rings and caps first. Will PM.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Opps, I gotta call a quick TIME-OUT, a guy PMed me locally and he has a set of Ronal's and some steelies, don't want to kill deal, just TO.

Thanks,

ncng

I only have Ronal A1s in 4x98. They're 15x7. :) They're on my 79. The 76 has Daytonas...and I just bought a set of 15x7 4x98 Borbet Type As...

Ok then, I'll see about a set of steelies with trim rings and caps first. Will PM.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
No prob. Let me know. I'm not actively trying to sell--yet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts