Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings Alfa BB members,

My name is Matt. I am in Doylestown, PA. Although not an Alfa owner, I am a big fan of the marque. I do own a '71 SAAB Sonett III and BMW e30 convertible, and have owned several other interesting cars. Closest to an Alfa was a 1961 Fiat 1200 cabriolet.

I admit to joining for the sole purpose of finding a car. I am seeking a low mile 164 Q4 in either red or white. Must be a Q4 and no other color will do.
This is for a friend who seeks the best one available. Cost is less of an issue, car must be an exceptional low mile (under 50-75kish) example in either red or white.

I will be posting in classifieds if I have access.

Thanks!

Matt

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
You will be punted into the Cars For sale or WANTED forum so you might as well copy and paste this and go there. and save the wait.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Right. I was reading the rules, seems I need a number of posts and an email confirmation before I can go there. I will in the meantime post up some great Alfas I've been around:

·
Super Moderator
11,775 Posts
Right. I was reading the rules, seems I need a number of posts and an email confirmation before I can go there.
Well yes, that's true. The rule is sort of hard-wired into the BB software so spammers don't join and immediately try to sell a car they don't actually own, engage in spam, or ???

But a moderator, such as myself, can move a thread. So I've renamed your's and put it into the "Classified, cars for sale & wanted" section. Let me know if you'd like to tweak the title or make other changes.

·
Registered
56 Posts
It will be interesting to see if anything comes out of the woodwork. They are super rare here, I think I have seen a couple for sale over the last ten or 15 years in n.a. all black.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It will be interesting to see if anything comes out of the woodwork. They are super rare here, I think I have seen a couple for sale over the last ten or 15 years in n.a. all black.
Yeah I suspect it is a fruitless search been tryin to get him to see black is the way to go, but nope.... he will buy from Europe if he has to. He has a bee in his bonnet

Meanwhile, these are all personal shots, no internet grabs..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts