Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to share how much I'm loving my Spider this spring. I've had it for 10 years and have always loved it, but the changes I made over the winter have really paid off the way I was hoping. The Centerline suspension I put on over the winter is really great - I still have front business and joints to do next winter and need to mess with the trim a bit but already it's great. And with the Stinger replacing my rear muffler it now sounds the part of Italian sports car rather than just looking it. Brilliant.

Thanks for reading,

Chris

·
Registered
404 Posts
After some difficulties my S2 Spider is running very sweet and looking forward to driving it to the AlfaMiglia Nordest next week.

You have never really driven a car until you have driven an Alfa Romeo.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
I can't wait to get my S3 back in July (hopefully). It's been at a small Alfa shop since March- new windshield, top, dent taken out at a body shop...so far I've had him go through it mechanically- new bushings in rear, front- new rear wheel bearings, new clutch kit, transmission syncros, lightened flywheel, new center bearing, new parking brake pawl, head gasket and the speedometer was sent in for repair. Everything mechanically is done, but it's been sent to a shop to pull a dent, then it will be sent to another to replace the top.

When I got it last year I put on all new calipers and disks, followed by a brake master failure, then a clutch master...I want to enjoy this thing with out having to work on it!! I can't wait to get it back...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts