Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Picked up my Dutch Blue, 75 Nuova Super last July, had been painted and seats were redone. Went through it over the winter with the usual fluid changes, brake and clutch line hoses, coolant hoses, limiting straps, new shocks, tires, right front caliper, headliner, front and rear window gaskets, door gaskets, rear exhaust, Nardi steering wheel, seat belt, rear lenses, window felts, dash veneers and window felts, tune up. Balanced the carbs Registered it last month. Just had to say it, it even gets the attention of non car people, what a joy, had to tell someone.

·
Premium Member
21,668 Posts
That's life with a Giulia! You can get away with all kinds of fun stuff because people respond to them so positively.
Pics?
Andrew

·
Premium Member
21,668 Posts
Excellente! There's a 1300 Nuova Super here in NorCal, but a previous owner backdated the grille, hood, and front bumper to look earlier.
Andrew

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Looks great! Perhaps I'll see you eventually at an AONE event. I usually drive my 73 super up from CT.
Good luck and have fun with her.

·
Registered
7,678 Posts
Now you know why my GT Junior and Fulvia got the axe before I let mine go after 20 years..Still my all time best all-around Alfa .. only my SZ would be more fun to drive but it didn't like just piddling around watching scenery go by like these do They do stop ladies in their tracks too which gives me some satisfaction since they are most discerning group in the end..

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Agreed. Even when my car was covered in various shades of primer women seemed to like it the most.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts