Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well the Giulia Super project is rolling along nicely now, but I need to rationalize all those extra bits that I have that don't get me closer to hearing my engine singing to me again. Actually this fundraiser might actually be going towards some 'accessories' for one of my cars, more to come on that later...:cool:

First cab of the rank is a few original owner's manuals. I'm a sucker for Alfa lit and these instruction books are very informative. It took a while to collect these as they are a bit thin on the ground. I have just kept the ones I need and these would do better with an owner that has the matching car!

All items are in English, (which is hard to find than German or Italian) And conditions vary with many being in excellent condition. See their respective ads for a better description.

http://shop.ebay.com.au/chops_13/m.html

Now whether to clear out my alfa clock or steering wheel collection...

Alfa Romeo Giulia Super Owner’s Manual (Biscione model)
Publication number 1484
Printed April 1969
_MG_3577 (Large).jpg

Alfa Romeo Giulia Super Supplement to Instruction Book
Publication number 1654
Printed February 1971
_MG_3576 (Large).jpg

Alfa Romeo Giulia 1300 Ti Owner’s Manual
Publication number 1282
Printed September 1967
_MG_3575 (Large).jpg

Alfa Romeo Giulia Super1.3/1.6 Owner’s Manual
Publication number 1933
Printed June 1972
_MG_3574 (Large).jpg

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Alfa Romeo 2000 Berlina/Coupe/Spider Owner’s Manual
US 1974 Edition that covers the coupe, spider and Berlina.
_MG_3571 (Large).jpg

Alfa Romeo Alfasud ti Owner’s Manual
Publication number 2187
Printed October 1975
_MG_3572 (Large).jpg

Alfa Romeo 1950’s Giulietta Owner’s Manual
Publication number 673
Printed April 1959
_MG_3570 (Large).jpg

Alfa Romeo Giulia Super Full Colour Sales Brochure in English
_MG_3569 (Large).jpg

I do have another 2000 Berlina manual that is suited to the UK/Aus market that I will put up in the morning as well
_MG_3573 (Large).jpg

·
Super Moderator - Alfa Romeo Expert
16,232 Posts
I'm interested in a few manuals as well. Will PM a list shortly...

·
Registered
17 Posts
I need a manual for a 1986 Spider Volace, or atleast some help figuring how to work the controls. All my wiring is messed up so nothing works. I would like to know what to expect when I start messing with the wires and such. This is the oldest car I have ever driven, I didnt even have a license when this car was made so the controls are a bit confusing to me. Thanks for any help anyone can offer.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
328 Posts
Hi Derek!

Bags me the Biscione owners manual and also the sales brochure with the white car on the front. Just post to me and I,ll paypal you if that alright with you.

I,m sure Anfanuts will be needing the Unificata manual as he is looking for one.

Thanks,

Soo:):):):)

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Aww Soo, sorry but the manual already has a couple of bids. I was a bit torn listing that one as I have had a couple of friends interested in that one and didn't know what to do so I wimped out to let eBay decide.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi, all of the above are still available and listed in the ebay link in the first post.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts