Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I am hoping to become an Alfa 164 owner in the near future to replace my 2 seater '93 300ZX (which is still for sale if anyone knows anyone else who might be interested). With the recent addition of our first born, I really liked the idea of getting a 164 so the whole family can enjoy some Alfa excitement. Recently, I caught a post on the "for sale" forum from someone selling a 164 who clearly stated that he couldn't fit a baby seat in his 164. I contacted him, and he said he was trying to fit one of those big Recaro baby seats. Mine is a smaller seat, but he got me worried. I was wondering if a local 164 owner would be charitable enough to maybe let me check out their car and take some dimensions? I live in Brunswick. Kind of a weird request, I know, but I don't want to go through all the work of finding a good car, and then find out the dang baby seat won't fit!
Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Or at the very least, can someone verify that a regular car seat will fit in the back of a 164? I'll take any nugget of information on this! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
I got My 164Q Because the PO Claimed a Car Seat

Would not fit into the back seat. so if you look at a 164, be sure to take your car seat with you. Not sure about other models (B L, LS), which may no havr as much bolstering as the S/Q.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts